Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Vince DelMonte's No Non Sense Muscle Building Quick Facts


www.vincedelmontefitness.com



Been in business since: 2006
Guarantee: 60 Day 100% Money Back
Geared Towards: Muscle Gain
Author: Vince DelMonte

Claims:

Discover the #1 ingredient to muscle building
Learn exactly how and what to eat to gain muscle
Maximize 9 Anabolic Secrets
Gain 10lbs in 2 weeks

Does it work?

www.high-therapy-information.com
"...one negative thing I’d say about this ebook is the amount of information"


There are countless positive reviews of the program in the search engines...and it looks like people are just promoting the product so I'm not going to post more positive reviews...lazy I know.

Honestly, from what I've read this would be a worthwhile program but I doubt it would be "instant". From my experience nobody can gain 10lbs of muscle in 2 weeks unless you have never trained before or are on steroids. Of course, I've never used the program.


www.vincedelmontefitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment